LEARN ABOUT CHOCOLATE , COFFEE & TEA WEST AFRICA
Chocolate, Coffee & Tea West Africa is the largest specialized Chocolate, Coffee, Tea & Beverage exhibition in West Africa.
The event focuses on the sales, import, export, distribution, processing, packaging and supply of cocoa, chocolate, coffee, tea, hot and cold beverages.
It provides a conducive environment to meet key industry players, buyers and decision makers in the value chain and showcase your products and services to a broad spectrum of people in the beverage import and retail sector in Nigeria and beyond.
The Exhibition Goals
We believe in ‘good cocoa, chocolate, coffee, tea and beverages’
- To be the annual meeting place for the chocolate, coffee and tea family.
- To showcase the latest products and services related to chocolate, coffee, tea and other beverages.
- To serve as a platform to launch the new products and services in the sector.
- To help forge partnerships.
- To promote the exhibitor’s brands among the visitors.
- To help visitors grow their businesses by meeting with the right exhibitors.
- To Increase purchasing opportunities.
- To aid market retention and brand visibility.
- Bringing together all stakeholders in the industry will contribute to the sustainability of the entire chain.